"Hey babe,

Well I should be back in Jersey by now hopefully and waiting to see when we will be back together finally! No matter how long it is going to be I just want you to know that my love for you will not fade a bit! I can't wait for the day we will be back together again that is the one thing that will keep me going back there! This is going to be the hardest thing I ever had to do, but knowing you are there waiting for me and the plans for OUR future will get me through this all! I am ready to get back to start the family life that I always wanted and with the woman I always imagined but couldn't find till you! I am so glad that I finally found you! It took me 30 years and a lot of heartache but it was all worth it to have your hand in marriage! You are every thing that I'm not as well as I am every thing you're not! We are a perfect fit for each other! I could never have thought that I'd move here and in the few months that I've been here, that I would find the woman of my dreams and to top it off take her hand in marriage but I couldn't be happier about it! It's 3:30 and their shipping me out. Love you babe, call you ASAP."


No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress