Because . . .


21 days I have been without him. 21 days I have slept alone. 21 days and counting. I wake up every morning hoping to roll over to him, I am constantly looking at my phone for just that one text and every single night I cry. 21 days and counting.

People ask why, people ask how come but I can just reply by saying, because.
Because it's the way he makes me laugh
Because it's the way he curls up to me
Because it's the way he makes me feel
Because it's how he has affected my heart
Because it's the way he touches my hand, the way he runs his fingers through my hair
Because it's the way he loves me

It's because I love him. Never have I loved someone like this, I can't even explain it. I can't explain the how I am still happy to be his wife, even in the current situation. I can't explain the bond we have after such a short period of time. I can, however, explain that I love my husband. I love my husband more than anything in the word. And while it's been 21 days, I am 21 days stronger and will continue to stand strong until I can have him home in my arm, because I love him.

No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress