There is no one I love more than you, the kind of love that is strong, the kind you feel in your bones, in your heart we share the same emotions, When I close my eyes and think of your face it blows me away like no other!
There is no one I love more than you, the deep and satisfying kind, that sits on my mind and heart and influences me, everyday on my decisions and actions I make everyday!
There is no one I love more than you, you are the only reason I celebrate my life for your love and affection and keeps me in action, keeps me with a level head and well balanced!
There is no one I love more than you I vow to give you all my love, loyalty, truth, honor and respect! Nothing shall break the hear in which we are mended to! I love you more than life its selft!
There is no one in this world I love more than you nor will they take your place!
Your Husband 4-Life

No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress