All because two people fell in love

"Babe, you know I love you right? I love you with all my heart! I would be lost right now without you! Shit, I'd probably be in here going crazy with a case of the "fuck its" but instead I live everyday happy knowing I'm coming home to you and the start of a beautiful life! Our future together is what keeps me calm and collect right now in all this insanity! You are the best thing that I have in my life and the best thing in my future! God, I miss you so much baby! What I wouldn't give to just kiss you one time, hell just to hug you one time would make these XXX days left be so much easier for me! I love you baby more and more with every passing day! Goodnight and sweet dreams my wife. Till tonight when we see each other in our dreams! Love you with all my heart always and 4-Life!! Your Husband"
Isn't it funny how you can go YEARS without someone, meet them and BAM, now they change your life. You wonder how you ever survived without them, how did I ever make it for the past 25 years without my husband? And he always tells me the same, what his life, our lives would be like if we just met sooner. With one another at each other's side it allows us to keep focus on going forward, looking at the light of the tunnel rather than where we are sitting now.

Looking back neither one of us can think where we would be right now without one another, while we both come from totally different backgrounds, lifestyles and experiences somehow it works. His "old" lifestyle would of had him dead in the gutter somewhere, while mine I would be lonely and helpless to an extent but with another we can conquer the world, all because two people fell in love.

No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress