"When I first came to Idaho I never thought that I would meet someone like you. I knew I would meet someone and I thought when I got arrested I figured that would be it. I owuld be all alone again and do this by myself. And i do have to admit that there was doubt in my mind that it wouldn't work. I thought when I got here and we started this that you would realize how hard this is and bail. But again you amaze me. You have done more than I could ever ask for from anyone. You have been by my side and supported me emotionally and financially. You amaze me everyday when I call and you are in good spirits. You amaze me everyday when i get a letter that you find time to write in between your three jobs. You just amaze me more and more everyday. But not that we are about done there is no doubt in my mind that we will make it. We have had out ups and a lot of downs but have made it babe! It's over with for us! We did it babe! I'm so proud to call you my wife. If we can do this babe we can do anything. Our future looks bright. Now we can put this behind us and focus on our future and worry about making babies! I love you so much babe. I can't begin to describe how proud I am of you and how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything," writes my husband in my Christmas card. Little does he know that I am so proud of him. He is my better half, my best friend and my husband for always and 4-Life.

No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress