My happy thought

Something that I love so much about my relationship with Tom is the fact that we are always having fun. We laugh, we joke, we play around - we don't take everything so seriously. Something I desperately missed while he was away. I can always count on Tom to brighten my day, or even just make my day even better. I am not even sure why we click to easily over everything but I feel completely lucky. Lucky to happily married with Tom home. Lucky to laugh with my husband. Tom is my happy thought. Whether we are joking around in public together or having a tickling match, fun is what we strive for. You can never be too happy. We just make the best out of everything. 
Tonight I am really grateful I have a funny, witty and silly husband. <3 Here's to my happy thought. 

No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress