"So I got myself a letter today from this wonderful woman with the same last name as me! She has amazed me since the day I met her in her father's restaurant one night. It must be fate cause she only worked three nights a week and the one night I go in there she is working. Even while she has been working all day at the newspaper and then went straight to work at her dad's she was still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The first time we went out to dinner the look in her eyes just melted me. I think from that point on I knew I had to have her if it was the last thing I did. Luckily enough she did accept me as her boyfriend! From that day on she has continued to amaze me with her wonderful support and love that she gives me. No matter how down and out I am as soon as I hear her voice I feel so much lighter. I will forever show her love any way I can. I will love this woman till death do us part because she did the honor of being my wife. Her name is Annette Lewis and she is the love of my life. I may not be with her because of certain situations but every night I tell her goodnight and tell her how much I love her always and 4-Life. She is the first thing on my mind in the morning and the last thing I see at night unless I get the privilege of seeing her in my dreams. Again baby, I will love you forever babe! I am proud to call you my wife and always will!!"

No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress