"Hey baby, how the hell are you today? I got this wonderful anniversary card today from my wonderful wife today! Thank you so much baby, you're so amazing! So that was nice to get thank you again! But your letters got me a little down though. While you do deserve and will have good and bad days I get worried when you have more bad days than better ones. I hope everything is okay with you today. You have seemed to have a lot of better days, its good, its just when you have bad days in a row that I worry. We are at the point now that it should be getting better. Its almost over with and every day down is one more closer to each other. I'm so happy to have you as my wife and I have bad day myself where I get down but it lifts me to know what I am going home to. About the wonderful life I am going to have when all this is over with. You have to look at the bright side of things. It may be bad right now but it can only get better from here on out. I love you with all my heart and I'm never leaving you again! I swear!"

It is still amazing to me how Tom and I can lift each other up. As I read into this letter, it was a over a few days, Tom was kinda down in it. No matter what we are always there for one another. Always. The Good. The Bad. The triumphs and failures. What else could I ask for?

No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress