If Tomorrow Never Comes

Everyone has their own theory of when they world may end, some say its tomorrow, May 21, 2011. While some people have their doubts, do any of us really know? As I sit here tonight and thing of what if tomorrow never comes, what if the world does come to an end, I think: Have I lived like I wanted? Have I accomplished everything I wanted? Did love who I wanted or was I loved how I ever wanted? The worse part about world coming to an end, that in my last seconds I will not be in my husband's arms, I will not be able to look into his eyes, kiss his lips or even whisper I love you. So here's to tomorrow, hoping its not the end and that I will get that chance to kiss my husband, and tell him I love you him while looking into his eyes.

No comments

Leave a Reply

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress